Thursday, May 15, 2014

Exciting kite times at Festival of Nations 2014

What a great time to spend time at the Festival of Nations in St.Paul, Minnesota. This is an annual festival where folks from more than 50 countries get their food, music, culture and color to this fun event. And off course I have the Indian Fighter Kites. Both my wife, Amita and son Manas were there to help me at the kite booth.

It has been a great experience at the Festival of Nations - there are folks here that I meet year after year, kite enthusiasts that come to get more kites and those curious folks who swing by and ask, "Do these fly?" My answer to for these folks is a short video from my January trip to India. A tiring, yet very satisfying Festival of Nations this year. Here are some pictures.





No comments: